Monday, March 20, 2017

Valarie And Jake Visit Stuart!


My friends Valarie and Jake will soon be visiting Stuart, Florida, to check out what my father used to refer to as Camelot.  That might be a bit of an exaggeration, of course, but I do hope that Valarie and Jake like the place.  I had dinner with them last week, and gave them maps and sightseeing tips, but I'll be damned if I didn't forget to take a photograph of them for the Blog (I guess I was too wrapped up in the subject) and so decided to Photoshop their faces onto to a photograph of Stuart's House of Refuge Museum, built in 1876 as a lifesaving station.  Valarie and Jake were originally going to stay in my sister and my condo in Stuart, but since I rented the place March 1st, they made reservations at a bed and breakfast not too far away.  I don't think the fellow I rented the condo to would have been crazy about letting them stay in the spare bedroom. Hope you have a great time, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment