Friday, March 24, 2017

Watching Nottingham Forest Versus Derby County With Mark


No - this was not a Robin Hood movie, but a soccer match between fierce rivals Nottingham Forest and Derby County.  I brought over a pizza and watched the game at Mark's house, which he shares with his twin brother Mike.  I haven't seen Mike in a while, and last night I noticed an astounding thing - they look exactly alike! Amazing.  In any case, Mark (seen in the photo above) and I caught up on all the University of Denver gossip as we watched the game (Mark works at DU's Anderson Academic Commons - i.e. the library).  It was a pretty good soccer match, as soccer matches go, and Nottingham Forest tied the game 2 - 2 at the last minute.  And I have to add that Robin Hood and his Merry Men did make an appearance - to the cheers of thousands - during half-time.  They must be pretty damn old by now, but seemed very spry nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. I can assume that you had good time at mark home and enjoyed the game as well. I also enjoy a lot at my friend's place

    ReplyDelete
  2. It likes pretty good that you prefer a soccer match over Robin Hood movie. I also love soccer.

    ReplyDelete