Friday, March 2, 2018

Back At Old Chicago With Stuart



I had dinner with my friend Stuart (seen in the photograph above) at the Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom on South Colorado Boulevard here in Denver last night.  As usual, the conversation revolved around Donald Trump and his reality TV style administration. Neither Stuart nor I are Trump fans, of course, although we both have family who are avid Trump supporters - a very divisive time for both families and America as a whole these days.  But more importantly, I must say that I really like the tavern thin sausage pizza that Old Chicago has started serving.  It is the closest thing to Aurelio's pizza that I have tasted here in Denver since that Chicago icon closed it's outlet here.  I recommend it heartily, especially to ex-Chicagoans looking for a decent pizza here in Denver.  You could do much worse, let me tell you.  And I have, but let's not go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment