Saturday, March 24, 2018

Dinner With The Bonnie Brae Gang



I had dinner at the Bonnie Brae Tavern last night with the "Bonnie Brae Gang," as I tend to think of them.  In the photograph above (from left to right) are Kay, her husband Dale, their son Mark - who works at the University of Denver's Anderson Academic Commons (the library), Bill, the former Operations Coordinator at the University of Denver Bookstore, and his wife Renee.  Both the food and the conversation was very good.  Much of the talk centered around travel.  Bill and Renee recently returned from a mid-winter trip to Norway, which they said was fantastic, while Mark will be traveling to Leeds (Leeds?), England in a couple of weeks to visit friends and take in a few soccer games.  Kay and Dale took a cruise down the Danube not too long ago, while I myself have taken quite a few trips up to beautiful, exotic Fort Collins, Colorado.  And just what is wrong with this picture?  In any case, good to see you all again, guys!

1 comment:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..pension frankfurt oder

    ReplyDelete