Tuesday, March 20, 2018

The Goods In Winter



As I have mentioned before, there is a restaurant next door to the local Denver bookstore where I work called The Goods, and in addition to the front entrance, there is also a connecting door from the bookstore to the restaurant.  The place has a large patio, which is is popular during the summer, but not so much in the winter.  I took the above photograph one morning before they opened, and as as you can see, it did not look very promising for a patio crowd that day, what with snow on the ground and all. In any case, the restaurant does a good business when there are big events going on in the complex, such as the Denver International Film Festival.  And on St. Patrick's Day I was working in my office, which is located in the basement directly below the restaurant, and could here all kinds of whooping, cheers, and laughter, and so I definitely think they made their rent that afternoon.  Keep on keeping on, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment