Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Final (For Now) Denver Zoo Photo


As regular Blog Readers know, I am all about "cute," and therefore am today featuring a photograph of one of the Denver Zoo's Red Pandas.  Everyone at the Denver Zoo this past Saturday afternoon was enthralled by this creature, and every child who saw him wanted to bring him home.  And I think this would be a great idea. The zoo could breed a bunch of these Red Pandas and sell them to zoo patrons as pets.  These Pandas seem very gentle, and the little guy in the photograph above actually posed for me the entire time I was taking photos.  For a while there I thought the Milwaukee Zoo was doing the same thing with lions, but after watching the videos, experts now say the Milwaukee Lion, seen wandering around the streets of that Wisconsin city, is most likely a cougar and somebody's pet.  And I am sure cougars would make great pets, too.  What could possibly go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment