Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Friday Night In The (Relatively) Big City


I drove down Colfax Avenue Friday night on my first trip to the grocery store since I returned from Florida.  That was the only time off I have had before midnight since I got back to Denver, thanks to my two jobs.  However, starting today I will have 5 straight evenings off.  At last!  Thank God, at last!  Not that I'm complaining.  Regular Blog readers know that I NEVER complain.  In any case, it was fun driving down Colfax (once called America's longest, wickedest street) Friday night, giving a shout out the window to all of my peeps, grooving to the magical tunes on the car radio (Classic Rock?  Really?).  On the other hand, what does it say about my life that the highlight of the week was driving to the local King Soopers?  Best not to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment