Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuk Tuk Possibilities


I ran across the Tuk Tuk in the photograph above at the Denver Zoo last week and began to wonder why these vehicles - so popular in Asia - are not used here in the United States.  Think how fun it would be to zip around Denver in one of these babies, winding in and out of city traffic, getting your passengers to their destination as fast as possible.  It would be almost as much fun as riding a roller coaster, and I'm sure people would pay a premium for ths service.  Perhaps I could invest a few bucks, buy some of these vehicles, hire some of my friends as drivers, and start The Denver Tuk Tuk company.  I could be just like Louie in the old Taxi Television Series - "You know the rules, Stuart - that'll cost you 50 bucks."  Fun Times Ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment