Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Return To The DAM


I'm afraid I have not been able to visit the Denver Art Museum (The DAM, seen in the background of the above photograph) as often as I would have liked this year.  Due to working a part-time job in the evenings, I have missed a lot of Final Fridays, the monthly event the museum puts on with all kinds of lectures, events, and most importantly, free food.  One Final Friday, as loyal Blog readers will remember, I actually saw Fidel Castro and his wife Posh (probably a second marriage) at the museum, and overheard that they were looking to buy a house in the Denver area. Granted, it was Halloween, but I still think he was the real deal.  In any case, the new schedule came out for my part-time job and I am off until next Tuesday night.  And tomorrow is - you guessed it - Final Friday at the DAM.  Let the good times roll!  Perhaps Fidel and Posh will be there too.  One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment