Thursday, September 3, 2015

Dinner And Beers At the Black Sky Brew Pub


I had dinner and beers at the Black Sky Brew Pub with my friend and former DU Bookstore colleague Valarie last night.  Valarie suggested the Black Sky, but had never been there before and felt it might be a little too edgy for us after she saw it.  I told her that I had been there several times during the First Friday Art Walks, and that it was indeed a fine choice.  And it was.  Valarie and I had a great time catching up on things, and I described to her in detail my adventures in South Florida last week.  Valarie's advice to me was to sell the condo and stop working two jobs.  Let's face it - Valarie has never been a particularly sentimental person. And, I might add, we fit in just fine at the Black Sky.  After all, we are edgy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment