Friday, October 30, 2015

Bobblehead Heaven


I must admit that I was kind of disappointed when my friend Mark told me he didn't bring back a Putin Bobblehead Doll from Russia, where he recently traveled on vacation with his family.  I know if he was caught with one, he would probably have been arrested and sent to a Gulag in Siberia, but that wouldn't be a problem.  I would simply write to the KGB (or it's modern incarnation) and have them send the Bobblehead on to me here in Denver.  However, I am happy to report that I spotted a Pope Francis Bobblehead Doll - the last one, I might add - on display last night at the bookstore where I work as a bookkeeper, and immediately snapped it up.  I am sure it will be worth a fortune some day - probably not until after I am long gone, but you can't have everything.  What a coup!

No comments:

Post a Comment