Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's October, And That Means Halloween


Halloween is just around the corner, and the chain drugstore where I work part-time in the evenings has had all of their Halloween items out since September 1st.  Much of the stuff seems pretty ghoulish to me, one example being the gravestone I am holding in the photograph above (taken in front of a property I am thinking of buying - a fixer-upper).  In any case, Halloween here in Denver is a really big deal, with virtually everybody in the downtown and LoDo nightclub areas dressed in costume.  The best thing about it all is that everyone actually seems to like being photographed, a situation I do not encounter the other 364 days of the year.  Therefore, let the good times roll.  And say cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment