Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Going To The Dogs Once Again


I took the above photograph last Sunday afternoon as I went in to work the 5:00 to Midnight shift at my part-time job. People are crazy about their pets these days.  They put them in their shopping carts as they cruise the aisles at the local grocery store, drive all over town with their dog's head hanging out the window, and even dress them up in little outfits during the holidays.  A number of dogs wear vests that state that they are "service dogs," although I have heard you can buy these on the internet,  thus allowing you to take your pet into restaurants and onto airplanes.  I recently read a book by Al Martinez, the late columnist for the Los Angeles Times, in which he claimed that someone actually brought a "service kangaroo" onto an airplane. How would you like to be sitting next to that?  I wonder if they had to buy two seats?

No comments:

Post a Comment