Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride


I dropped off my (relatively) new Hyundai Accent at the dealership Friday morning to have the seat belts fixed before the warranty runs out.  I was going to take the bus to work, but was persuaded to take the dealership's shuttle.  I wound up riding through every corner of the City of Aurora, Colorado, which took roughly an hour longer than the bus and was less enjoyable than you might think. Therefore, when I went to pick up the car Friday afternoon, I decided to take the East Colfax bus back to the dealership.  The trip was more than a ride - it was an adventure. Going either East or West, the Colfax bus always seems to have a large number of eccentrics (i.e. crazies) on board, or perhaps - to be fair - they might just be aliens from another planet.  Unfortunately, I had to get off at Havana Avenue to transfer to another bus, and was kind of disappointed about it.  I really wanted to ride to the end of the line to see the alien landing strip, but perhaps I'll do that on my next day off.  May the Force Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment