Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Getting Deeper Into The Fall




The trees have begun to turn, as can be seen in the photograph on the left  that I took while driving to work - a tricky but necessary maneuver when you have no time left to take any other photos. Plus, the sun has already set when I leave work each evening, as seen in the photograph below that I took as I walked out of the Bookstore where I work last night. Although we have had fairly mild weather here in Denver up to now, today it is rainy and cold, with more of the same predicted for the rest of the week,and I'm sure our first snowfall is not far behind.






Most Denverites say that Fall is their favorite season, but not me.  I prefer it in the mid-eighties every day, as opposed to one or two pleasant days a week, with chilly, cold, rainy, and often snow filled days the rest of the week.  In other words, I am a big Global Warming fan.  As the heroine in the vampire movie "Only Lovers Will Survive" stated, once Global Warming truly hits, cities such as Detroit will be the place to be.  Make your real estate investments now, before the East and West Coasts are underwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment