Saturday, October 29, 2016

Mutt Of The Month



Hey - I'm not a snobby person. I am not particularly fond of old bulldogs (which I think the above photograph is of), but I will feature him (or possibly her) anyway if it wants to pose.  I took the photo during my bicycle ride last Sunday.  It's owner's were having lunch on an outdoor patio, and they didn't seem to object either.  I suspect this was the first time anybody has ever wanted to photograph their pooch.  In any case, could so many people in Denver own dogs just because it gives them an excuse to walk it to the nearest bistro, hang out on the patio, and have lunch, while the poor dog is tied up to the railing next to them?  "We only stopped for lunch because we were out walking the dog."  Pretty sneaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment