Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Zombie Crawl Is Just Four Days Away!


As I have mentioned frequently on this Blog, Denver is beset by a very serious Zombie problem.  It is so bad, in fact, that the City of Denver has set aside a special day where Zombies can parade up and down the 16th Street Mall with their own kind, such as the typical Zombie family in the above photo that I took the year before last, and not feel the disapproving stares they receive the rest of the year.  And so this coming Saturday they will once again gather along the 16th Street Mall between 1:00 and 5:00 P.M.  And then after that they will start to riot.  At least that is what they did last year.  I missed that particular event because I was working part-time at Walgreen's, but this year I have no such excuse.  Be there or be square, as we used to say back in the 1960s.  Or was it the 50s?

No comments:

Post a Comment